11 Tips For Creating And Manifesting A Successful Reiki Business
You have invested time, money and effort to train in Reiki healing, and decided that you want to start a Reiki business but don’t know where to start.
You are really passionate about Reiki and have a sincere desire to help others improve the quality of their life. A lot of time, money and effort have been invested to train in Reiki healing.
Now you have finally decided to start your own Reiki business, but where do you start?
Creating and manifesting a successful Reiki business will require a strong intention, determination, a clear vision and commitment. You will also need to combine different Reiki tools with a number of essential business skills.
Running a thriving Reiki practice can be financially rewarding, spiritually fulfilling and has the potential to be of great benefit to the people you are trying to help.
The 11 Tips presented here have been tested and proven to work.
Tips from 1 to 9 will help you develop your inner strength and must come first.
Tips 10 and 11 will help you develop your outer strength andcan really enhance your Reiki practice only if you have already developed your inner strength.
1. Set a Clear And Strong Intention
Our inner state of being creates our reality in this world, and therefore lays the foundation for a strong Reiki practice. In order to achieve a goal you need a clear and strong intention, focused on your goal.
The first step toward creating and manifesting a successful Reiki practice is to define a clear goal for your business, assessing your inner beliefs and attitudes, and identifying you personal resources.
2. Have Confidence And Trust The Reiki Energy
The Reiki word is composed by two Japanese words: Reiki and Ki. One of the meanings of the word Reiki is spiritually guided life force energy. The Reiki practitioner acts as a channel for Reiki energy, the same way that water pipes are used to channel water from spring to a building.
Remember that we work with an unlimited supply of healing energy, guided by the highest Divine Love and Wisdom. Therefore the first step in creating a successful Reiki business is reminding yourself that you need to trust and be confident that the Divine will help you with your healing work.
3. Manifest Your Goals Using A Reiki Crystal Grid
The Reiki Crystal Grid is a powerful configuration using eight crystals charged with Reiki energy so that they will continuously send Reiki to a goal written on a card.
- Using your inner guidance, choose eight single terminated crystals for the outer part of the grid, and one for the centre of the grid. The central crystal of the grid can be single/double terminated, a crystal pyramid, a crystal ball or a crystal cluster.
- Arrange the outer six crystals in a hexagram about eight to twelve inches across with the points toward the centre. Place the central crystal in the middle (You could place your grid on a piece of wooden board or strong card so that you can move it around if you need to).
- Write your goal on a card, repeat it 3 times and be very specific. For example: “I have a successful Reiki business, I see 10 or more clients a week”. Draw all your Reiki symbols in the card.
- Place the card between your hands and send Reiki to your goal, intending that the Reiki empowers and manifests your goal. Draw all your symbols in the air over the card (or simply use Reiki by itself if you have only taken Reiki level 1 training).
- Place the card under the central crystal in the middle of the grid. Empower your grid by drawing the Holy Fire Reiki Master Symbol (if you are a Reiki Master) or the Distance symbol over the grid, followed by any other symbol you are guided to use.
- As you send Reiki, repeat the affirmation and visualise yourself As if what you are asking has already happened.
4. Practice Self-Treatments Every Day
Giving yourself daily self treatments will help you strengthening your energy field, developing a stronger connection with Divine guidance and creating a powerful magnetic force that will attract to you all the people and resources you need to manifest your goal.
5. Be Aware Of your Limiting Beliefs
Some people feel that Reiki cannot be practiced as a business. At the same time, they want to make a living with Reiki. There is nothing wrong in mixing material and spiritual things. We have incarnated in this world so that we could manifest our spiritual values into material form.
There are great healers that cannot make a living with Reiki because they have not taken the time to develop the necessary business skills. Remember that the better your business operates the more people you will be able to help.
Another limiting belief may be related to competition, in particular fear that other Reiki practitioners and teachers will take clients and students from you. It is the FEAR of competition that causes the problem, not competition itself.
It is important that you maintain a positive and healthy attitude toward other Reiki practitioners and teachers. Having negative feelings toward others will lower your vibration and will have an impact of the things you attract. Be aware of how you feel about competition and use Reiki to heal any arising negative feelings.
6. Watch Your Language
“Language is the roadmap of a culture. It tells you where its people came from and where they are going. “
Rita Mae Brown
As you have already experienced many times, the way you use language makes a huge difference. You can use your language in an empowering way, both for yourself and for your clients.
When working with a client, think about what they are saying to you, what you are saying back to them and try and use your language as another part of the healing modality. Always be positive and use positive language.
7. Build A Healthy Relationship With Money
If you really want to run a successful business, it is paramount that you become aware of your relationship with money.
Remember that money is not good or bad in itself. Think of a knife. A knife can be used to prepare an amazing meal, or to harm someone.
It’s not what money is that counts, but what you do with it. If you earn your money honestly as a result of having a sincere desire to help others, you will be using it in alignment with the energy and principles or Reiki.
Be aware of how you feel about money and if you get negative feelings, it’s important that you heal them with Reiki. If you want to manifest and run a successful Reiki business, it’s important for you to build a healthy relationship with money, a relationship that empowers you to manifest your spiritual values in the material world.
8. Train Your Mind
Everything you manifest is the result of thoughts and emotions that you generate in your mind. Consequently is very important that you are very clear about the quality of thoughts and feelings that surround your goals.
9. Use Your Reiki Symbols
You can empower your affirmations with Cho Ku Rei: just invoke its vibration while affirming. If you’re saying your affirmations out loud, draw the Cho Ku Rei with your hand in the air, or draw it with a pen on a piece of paper and look at it while affirming.
You can resolve inner conflict with Sei He Ki: Write down or symbolically draw the conflict situation on a piece of paper. Look at it, and start the flow of Reiki. Draw Sei He Ki and “detach” yourself from the situation, allowing the energy to flow freely. Intend that Reiki heals the situation, so that you can see it clearly. Redraw the SHK and reinforce it with CKR (and make free use of symbols if so guided by intuition), while you keep on sending energy.
You can send Reiki to the root cause with Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen: write down on a card the issue or limiting belief you want to heal. Draw the HSZSN. Place the card between your hands, intending that Reiki goes to the root of the problem, wherever this has originated. Allow for the Reiki to flow for as long as it is needed. You can also use your intuition or a pendulum, to determine how many sessions you need and the duration of each session.
The Usui and Holy Fire® Master Symbols carry the Master energy and can be used to heal on a very deep level. The Holy Fire® Master Symbol does not require HSZSN to send Reiki distantly, in the past and in the future.
10. Learn Basic Business Tools
You will need to have a set of books to record income and expenses, and be informed of confidentiality laws and how to store personal information that you may record from your clients.
Practical things to consider:
- Reiki room: decide if you want to use a room in your house or rent an office.
- Purchase Liability Insurance.
- There are various records that you will need to keep, which include client records and bookkeeping records.
If you want to attract clients and have a steady income resulting from your Reiki practice, you will need to promote your business and letting people know who you are and the services you offer.
There are different ways to do this:
- Develop an email list of those who are interested in Reiki
- Get a well-designed website to take advantageof its important marketing features.
- Get business cards to give to people wherever you are.
- Take every opportunity for networking, meeting people offers you an opportunity to talk about what you do and the services you offer.
- Give free talks and demonstrations
- Clients are your best promoters, so always give every client some of your business cards to hand out to friends. You can have a bonus program and offer clients free sessions for bringing new paying clients to you.
- Professional referrals
- Leaflets, flyers and magazine advertising
- Organise Reiki Practice Group evenings for Reiki practitioners to get together and share Reiki sessions. People who have never experienced Reiki can also be invited.
- Take part in holistic fairs and fundraising events
Giancarlo is a qualified Usui/Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher and trained with William Lee Rand, founder and president of the International Center of Reiki Federation and author of several Reiki books. He received the Holy Fire® III Reiki Master qualification at Mount Kurama, Japan and the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Mastership at Jerusalem, Israel.
Giancarlo is also a qualified Spiritual Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London, a Spiritual Counsellor, a Spiritual Mentor and a Past Life Regression Therapist. He teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London.
UK – London – 29 September 2019£189.00 Register now
UK – London – 28 September 2019£149.00 Register now
UK – London – 20-22 September 2019£550.00 Register now
UK – London – 20 July 2019£75.00 Register now
UK – London – 7 July 2019£189.00 Register now
UK – London – 6 July 2019£149.00 Register now