Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Training
This class includes the new upgraded Holy Fire® III energy which is considerably more powerful and effective than the previous Holy Fire® III energy. You will be able to use the Karuna symbols in your Reiki sessions and teach the complete Holy Fire® III Online Karuna Reiki® Master Training online and in person.
Who is qualified
Anyone with Reiki Master from any lineage.
The Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Training is a three-day intensive. During the course you will be initiated into eight Symbols. As well as learning the healing techniques and receive four ignitions, you will receive many powerful healing experiences.
You must have been a Reiki Master from any lineage, for at least six months, to take Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master training.
William Lee Rand, founder and president of The International Center for Reiki Training, says: ‘Karuna Reiki® evolved out of Usui and Tibetan Reiki from a desire and knowingness that there is always something greater waiting to be uncovered. It brings in healing energies that are noticeably stronger. Many who have been Reiki Masters for years begin channelling healing results that are more powerful than previously experienced.’
In the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® class attunements are replaced by Placements and Ignitions. Instructions on how to give Placements and Ignitions are taught in class. The energies of the symbols previously included in Karuna Reiki® classes have been upgraded to be Holy Fire® III energies, making them more refined and effective.
Karuna Reiki® which was the first expression of this class was developed by William Lee Rand and other healers at the International Center for Reiki Training. The Holy Fire® aspect of this system was received 21 years later on January 23, 2014 and was added to both the Reiki Master and the Karuna Reiki® systems. The Holy Fire® energy refines and enhances the effectiveness of the Karuna healing energy and the energy of the Karuna symbols.
In addition, the Holy Fire® symbol is the new master symbol for Karuna Reiki®.
In this class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements, but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols with greater energy and effectiveness. The Placements make use of Holy Fire® energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
Holy Fire® Experiences
A Holy Fire® Experience provides a deeply healing experience which brings in high frequency healing energies that are very powerful and effective. Read more about Experiences.
The main contents of this course are:
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® and its origin.
- — Definition of Soul and Spirit, the Heavens and Letting go of Guides.
- — Discussion: the unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done instead of attunements. Placements are for Reiki I & II and Master and provide a stronger and more effective healing energy for the student and also open students to higher consciousness and also activate the symbols.
- — Introduction to the Healing in the River of Life Experience: how it works, how it modifies attunement energies to work in harmony with Holy Fire® Reiki energies, and how sets up Placements for use when teaching Holy Fire® I & II and Master.
- — Healing in the River of Life Experience – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Brief history of Reiki
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®: origin and evolution. Holy Fire® III as a spiritual guidance.
- — How the Tibetan symbols and violet breath are released to that they can be replaced with the Holy Fire® symbol and energy.
- — Talk: the class is both a practitioner and master class and the master Ignitions both initiate the students as a Karuna Master with the ability to teach and give Ignitions and attunes the student to each of the practitioner symbols for use in sessions.
- — Talk: students will be able to teach ll their classes as Holy Fire® classes including I & II, Master and Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®.
- — How Placements work and how the have replaced attunements.
- — Introduction to the Holy Fire® symbol and energy and how to draw it.
- — Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna I symbols and how to draw them.
- — Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna II symbols and how to draw them.
- — Ignitions to the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® practitioner and master symbols for a total of 9 symbols.
- — Meditations for self-healing.
- — Introduction to the Ocean of Holy Love Experience: how it works, how it modifies attunement energies to work in harmony with Holy Fire® Reiki energies, and how sets up Placements for use when teaching Holy Fire® I & II and Master.
- — Ocean of Holy Love Experience – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna I Master Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Practice using the Holy Fire® III Karuna I symbols.
- — Experiences, Placements and Ignitions: outlines, discussion and explanation on how to do them.
- — Holy Fire® Meditation and practice.
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna II Master Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Healing Fire Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Practice using the Holy Fire® III Karuna II symbols.
- — Using Holy Fire® III Karuna II Reiki® symbols to remove blocks to your progress.
- — Chanting and Toning using Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®.
- — Practice in giving and receiving Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® treatments using all symbols.
- — Teaching Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®.
- — Class outlines
- — Practice in giving ignitions for Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Practitioner and Master levels.
- — Healing religious trauma and how Holy Fire® Reiki can heal it.
- — The importance of releasing negative spirits and explanation of the Healing Spirit Attachment process.
You will be qualified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master upon completion of this course, with the ability to practice all the techniques and give all the ignitions in person and online to Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki®, Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki, I, II and Master. You will also be eligible for membership of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
This course includes a comprehensive Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® manual by William Lee Rand, your Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® certificate registered with The International Centre for Reiki Training and post-course support through the Reiki Share.
At the time of registration you are required to send in a copy of your Reiki Master certificate.
“Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as “compassionate action.” When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit.” – ICRT
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training, completing the Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher training in Jerusalem, Israel and the ART/Holy Fire® III Master Reiki training at Mount Kurama in Japan. He is also a qualified Spiritual Healers accredited by the College of Psychic Studies in London.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs private practices in London.
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.