Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Training
This is a comprehensive and unique 6-day Master training at the end of which you will be qualified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master. This class includes the new upgraded Holy Fire® III energy which is considerably more powerful and effective than the previous Holy Fire® III energy. You will be able to use the Karuna symbols in your Reiki sessions and teach the complete Holy Fire® III Online Karuna Reiki® Master Training online and in person.
- — Day 1: Wednesday 7
- — Day 2: Thursday 8
- — Day 3: Friday 9
- — Day 4: Wednesday 14
- — Day: Thursday 15
- — Day 6: Friday 16
- — 3:00pm – 7:00pm UK
- — 7:00am – 11:00am PT
- — 10:00am – 2:00pm ET
Holy Fire® III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Reiki which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Centre for Reiki Training (ICRT) in January 2014. It is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and it comes from a higher level of consciousness.
During the course you will be initiated into eight Symbols. As well as learning the healing techniques and receive four ignitions, you will receive many powerful healing experiences.
You must have been a Reiki Master from any lineage, for at least six months, to take Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master training.
William Lee Rand, founder and president of The International Center for Reiki Training, says:
‘Karuna Reiki® evolved out of Usui and Tibetan Reiki from a desire and knowingness that there is always something greater waiting to be uncovered. It brings in healing energies that are noticeably stronger. Many who have been Reiki Masters for years begin channelling healing results that are more powerful than previously experienced.’
“Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as “compassionate action.” When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit.” – ICRT
Talk: the class is both a practitioner and master class and the master Ignitions both initiate the students as a Karuna Master with the ability to teach and give Ignitions and attunes the student to each of the practitioner symbols for use in sessions.
As well as learning the healing techniques and receiving ignitions, you will receive powerful healing experiences.
What you will study
The Reiki History:
- — Brief history of Reiki and how it evolved into the Holy Fire® system
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®: origin and evolution. Holy Fire® III as a spiritual guidance
- — Evolution of Reiki: how Reiki developed from Usui Reiki into Holy Fire®
- — Talk about the essence of Reiki
Holy Fire® III system of Reiki:
- — Definitions of Soul, Spirit and the Heavens
- — The Brothers and Sisters of the Light, Unification Consciousness, Becoming the Authentic Self and the Spirit of the Earth.
- — The unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done and how Placements and Ignitions provide a stronger, more effective healing energy for the student, open students to higher consciousness and activate the symbols
- — How Holy Fire® III works and concepts of Authentic Self, the Culturally-Created Self and the Dormant Self
- — Placements: how they work, role of the teacher and how Placements come to the students directly from the Holy Fire®
- — The Ignition process: inner experiences and how the four Ignitions of the Master class progressively empower the Holy Fire® symbol.
Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® system
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® and its origin
In the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® class attunements are replaced by Placements and Ignitions. Instructions on how to give Placements and Ignitions are taught in class. The energies of the symbols previously included in Karuna Reiki® classes have been upgraded to be Holy Fire® III energies, making them more refined and effective.
Karuna Reiki® which was the first expression of this class was developed by William Lee Rand and other healers at the International Center for Reiki Training. The Holy Fire® aspect of this system was received 21 years later on January 23, 2014 and was added to both the Reiki Master and the Karuna Reiki® systems. The Holy Fire® energy refines and enhances the effectiveness of the Karuna healing energy and the energy of the Karuna symbols.
In addition, the Holy Fire® symbol is the new master symbol for Karuna Reiki®
Master Placement, Holy Fire® Experiences and Ignitions:
- — Empowered by the River of Life Experience: this is a healing experience that will give the students the ability to teach online, to give Placements for Reiki I, II and Master (Day 1)
- — First Master Ignition (Day 2)
- — Second Master Ignition (Day 3)
- — Third Master Ignition (Day 4)
- — Fourth Master Ignition (Day 5)
- — The Holy Fire® Healing Experience: students chose two things they would like to have completely healed (day 6)
- — Each Experience and Ignition is followed by time for reflection and group share.
Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Symbols:
- — The Holy Fire® Master Symbol: introduction, attribute and benefits, usage, practice drawing it
- — Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna I symbols and how to draw them
- — Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna II symbols and how to draw them
Advanced Reiki Techniques:
- — Using Crystals and stones with Reiki
- — Making and using a Reiki crystal grid that will send Reiki to yourself and others continuously. Used for personal healing, distant healing, goals and manifestation.
- — The importance of releasing negative spirits and explanation of the Healing Spirit Attachment process
- — Using the Holy Fire® Healing Experience for ourselves and clients
- — The Reiki Moving Meditation: description and how to practice
- — The Holy Fire® Meditation: description and how to practice
- — How to do Ignitions by yourself
- — Practice giving distant sessions using the Dai Ko Myo Master Symbol
- — Practice giving distant sessions using the Holy Fire® Master Symbol
- — Practice using the Holy Fire® Healing Experience
- — Practice in giving ignitions for Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Practitioner and Master levels
Teaching the Holy Fire® System of Reiki:
- — Discussion: the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- — Experiences, Placements and Ignitions: outlines, discussions and explanation on how to do them
- — Class outlines
- — Creating and teaching Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® classes
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki
- — III Karuna Reiki® Upgrade Class
- — Giving a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Talk
Developing a successful Reiki Practice:
- — Vision, Intention and Attitudes
- — Goal Manifesting Exercise
- — Business Consciousness
- — Competition
- — Business tools
You will learn
- — Using Reiki as a spiritual practice
- — The unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done
- — Reiki Master symbols and how to integrate them in self-treatment and treatments to others
- — How to practice the Holy Fire® and Moving Meditations
- — Spirit Attachments and how to release them from clients
- — Using Crystals and stones with Reiki and how to make and use a Reiki crystal grid
- — Taking a client through a Holy Fire® Healing Experience
- — How to create and teach Holy Fire® Reiki classes
- — Developing a successful Reiki practice
You will be qualified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master upon completion of this course, with the ability to practice all the techniques and give all the ignitions in person and online to Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki®, Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki, I, II and Master. You will also be eligible for membership of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
You must have taken the Holy Fire® III Reiki, Master Class or Master Reiki training (any style or lineage going back to Mikao Usui) at least 6 months prior to the class in order to qualify to take this course.
At the time of registration, you are required to send in a copy of your Reiki Master certificate.
Please send as an attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- — 24 hours of study and practice
- — The complete digital manual Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master training, by William Rand
- — The Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master digital certificate registered with The International Centre for Reiki Training
- — Ongoing support via email and Reiki Share events
Accreditation and Membership
The Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master training will gain you entry to the International Center of Reiki Training as an Associate Member.
A computing device with a browser and broadband internet access is required for this class. You will need to download and install Zoom on your computer. To join in the class we recommend a headset (headphones or earphones with an integrated microphone).
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account.
The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Deposit is non-refundable, but it can be transferred to another class within six months.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training, completing the ART/Master Reiki training at Mount Kurama in Japan. He is also a qualified Regression Therapist accredited by the Past Life Regression Academy.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London. He is also a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
I recently took my Usui Holy Fire III Reiki Master course with Giancarlo. During the class I received much healing and during one of the ignitions I even went back to a past life to heal something! Giancarlo is a very knowledgeable teacher and very patient. His delivery of the course materials made it very easy to understand and he even touched on things that were not in the course material, but that he thought would be very helpful in my Reiki practice. Take your Reiki practice to the next level and take a class from Giancarlo!
Giancarlo Serra has the ability to teach energy work in a way that adds a lot of information, supports the integration of that incoming information, makes it fun and adds the opportunity to begin to collaborate with others in the classes. I took the class on Chakras and I have taken in information that definitely adds to what I am able to add to my therapy work with clients. It added a very useful lens. I highly recommend giving yourself a chance to experience all that Giancarlo’s wisdom and kindness has to offer. I personally look forward to more. Thank you Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is one of a kind! He is so inspiring, professional, pleasant, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to train with him, I have grown as a practitioner and person. They way he shares his profound knowledge and wisdom gained from extensive training and experience, is so inspiring and engaging. For me he is the embodiment of a true Master and teacher. I am very proud to have taken my (Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master) class with him and I feel ready and empowered to share what I have learned.
I had never attended a course anything like this before, I was worried I may not feel anything, but how wrong I was. I have been overwhelmed with the feelings of energy passing through me. Giancarlo is very knowledgeable, calm and caring - making everything simple to understand. I would recommend this course unreservedly and in particular Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.