Reiki Level 2 Course
This two-day course will significantly increase the student’s energy and will give them three Reiki Level 2 symbols
Reiki Level 2 is known as the Practitioner Level and enables students to give professional treatments with confidence.
It has been designed to further enhance and refine the student’s ability to work with Reiki. The Distance Healing symbol and Reiki techniques are invaluable tools for giving Reiki treatments to people when they are not physically present.
Students receive a traditional and individual Reiki Level 2 attunement which will allow them to significantly increase their energy, receive three sacred Reiki Level 2 symbols and enhance their healing abilities.
This course will support students in their personal and spiritual development through personal growth, self-healing and reflection.
A Reiki Level 1 qualification is a pre-requisite to register for this course.
Ideally, there should be a minimum of two to three months between learning Reiki Level 1 and Reiki Level 2 to allow enough time to integrate higher energetic vibrations, and to gain more practical experience. However, in certain circumstances it may be possible to attend both courses in closer succession.
Content of the Reiki Level 2 Course
Guided Learning of Reiki Level 2 is 16 hours of education and training under the Immediate Guidance and Supervision of a Reiki Master and Teacher.
Day 1 (8 hours)
- — The Reiki Level 2 attunement and the initiation into the three sacred Reiki Level 2 symbols
- — Reiki Level 2 symbols: how to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained, and their inner meaning is discussed
- — Talk, demonstration and practice of the Power symbol
- — Talk, demonstration and practice of the Harmony symbol
- — Talk, demonstration and practice of the Distant symbol
- — Integrating the Reiki Level 2 symbols into a self-treatment
- — Advanced energy management techniques using Reiki Level 2 symbols
- — Byosen scan and Reiki Level 2 symbols
- — Use of Reiki symbols to heal harmful habits
- — Use of the Distance Healing symbol to send healing to past, present and future
- — The structure of a professional Distant Reiki session with a client
- — Techniques for automatic and multiple healing
- — Sending Reiki healing to world events, people, Gaia, and many other applications
Day 2 (8 hours)
- — The structure of a professional Reiki session: preparation, creating a safe space, building rapport, confidentiality, and the importance of explaining Reiki treatment to a client
- — Integrating Reiki Level 2 symbols in treatments with clients
- — Using Distance Healing and hands-on healing at the same time
- — Use of the Distant Healing symbol to heal the root of a problem
- — Group practice integrating symbols in Reiki treatments
- — Setting up a professional practice
- — Guidelines for professional practice: keeping treatment records, insurance, choice of treatment space
- — Elements of anatomy for Reiki
- — Codes of Professional Practice
- — The relationship of Reiki treatment to other healthcare practices
- — Reiki treatments in cancer care and Hospices
- — Reiki Level 2 Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course, students will feel confident in giving Reiki treatments to a professional standard.
This course includes a comprehensive course manual “Reiki Level 1 – The Usui Method of Natural Healing”, William Lee Rand’s “Reiki The Healing Touch – First and Second Degree Manual’, an internationally recognised Reiki Level 2 certificate and also support through the monthly Reiki Circle events.
Reiki Level 2 is a pre-requisite to register for the Reiki Master Teacher course.
Accreditation and Memberships
The Reiki Level 1 qualification makes you eligible to become a member of various professional Reiki Associations in the United Kingdom, such as the UK Reiki Federation, the Reiki Council and the Reiki Association.
Overton House at 74 Castlebar Road is an elegant red-brick, neo-gothic house build in 1897. This is a typically Victorian Suburban house, containing 19th century stained glass, floor tiles, and carved wood features. The extensive gardens at the side and behind the house lead to the Ealing Abbey monastery and Church, and have a variety of trees, including banana, strawberry tree and olive.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher and a Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher. He has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training, completing the ART/Master Reiki training at Mount Kurama in Japan and the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher class in Jerusalem, Israel. He is also a qualified Spiritual Healer accredited by the College of Psychic Studies in London, UK.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London. He is also a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
I had never attended a course anything like this before, I was worried I may not feel anything, but how wrong I was. I have been overwhelmed with the feelings of energy passing through me. Giancarlo is very knowledgeable, calm and caring - making everything simple to understand. I would recommend this course unreservedly and in particular Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.
Giancarlo is an amazing teacher. He delivered all the contents of Reiki 1 in a very professional, calm and serene manner. I felt relaxed during the whole course and I wanted to learn more. Can’t wait for Reiki 2 with him. I loved learning about dealing with Reiki energy to heal others. The energy flow is truly an experience in its own. The Reiki 1 course has been a beautiful learning experience for me and my spiritual journey and I have realised that when we put our good intentions to help others, good things come to us to help others even more.
I believe the universe guided me to Giancarlo to fulfill my passion to learn Reiki. He is a patient and kind Master and an excellent host and teacher of this wonderful therapy. I am looking forward to completing my Reiki 2 with him.
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.