Reiki Practitioner Support Group
REIKI PRACTITIONER SUPPORT GROUP DESCRIPTION
You have now qualified as a Reiki Practitioner and it was an incredible and inspiring experience that you shared with amazing like-minded people.
What comes next?
After their Reiki course, many students find themselves unable to practice Reiki regularly, soon losing their touch and missing out on all the amazing benefits that Reiki can bring to their life.
Being part of a Reiki Practitioner Support Group can inspire, motivate and support you through challenges and improve your self-esteem.
This half-day workshop is designed to complement and enhance the healing work of qualified Reiki practitioners and provide them with an opportunity to practice in a safe and protected environment.
The intent is for members of the Reiki Practitioner Support Group to grow together and support each-other also outside the monthly half-day events. Participants will be included in a Reiki practitioner group newsletter that will provide additional information and insights about our monthly meetings.
- – Participants will have the opportunity to review information and techniques studied in level 1 & 2 Reiki training and practice these techniques under supervision.
- – Participants will learn additional ways Reiki can be integrated in their daily life.
- – Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions related to their Reiki practice and benefit from insights shared by people of the support group.
- – Participants must hold a recognized Reiki qualification (level 2 or above) with Usui lineage.
Content of the Reiki Practitioner Support Group workshop
- – Opening meditation
- – A Reiki technique is explained and demonstrated (i.e. working with chakras, Energy Management techniques, Byosen Scan, Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho, Hayashi Healing guide, Reiki self-treatment, Takata hand positions, etc)
- – Practice of the technique in small groups or pairs
- – Practical application of a Reiki technique (i.e. healing phobias with the distant symbol, energy managements, protection from negative energies, etc) or practical aspects of Reiki practice (boundaries, building rapport, communication etc)
- – Questions & Answers
- – Group Distant Healing
- – Closing meditation
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
Many Regulatory Bodies for Reiki Healing, such as the UK Reiki Federation and UK Reiki Healers, require Accredited Reiki Healers to have up-to-date CPD.
The Reiki Practitioner Support Group Workshop counts 4 hours towards your CPD.
Benedictine Institute, Overton House, 74 Castlebar Road, Ealing, W5 2DD
Cost of the workshop is £55 – £45 with early bird discount up to two weeks before the start of the event
Reiki practitioners who have trained with Giancarlo Serra receive an additional £10 discount – please use discount code reikistudent
Presenter: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand completing the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher Class in Jerusalem, Israel, and the Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Teacher Class in Mount Kurama, Japan.
Giancarlo is also a Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher and has trained in Spiritual Healing at the College of Psychic Studies in London. He is a Master Teacher Member of the UK Reiki Federation and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. He works as a Consultant Healer at the College of Psychic Studies and runs a private practice in London.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.
Giancarlo is an amazing teacher. He delivered all the contents of Reiki 1 in a very professional, calm and serene manner. I felt relaxed during the whole course and I wanted to learn more. Can’t wait for Reiki 2 with him. I loved learning about dealing with Reiki energy to heal others. The energy flow is truly an experience in its own. The Reiki 1 course has been a beautiful learning experience for me and my spiritual journey and I have realised that when we put our good intentions to help others, good things come to us to help others even more.
I believe the universe guided me to Giancarlo to fulfill my passion to learn Reiki. He is a patient and kind Master and an excellent host and teacher of this wonderful therapy. I am looking forward to completing my Reiki 2 with him.
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.