Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®
You will be qualified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master upon completion of this course. You will also be eligible for membership of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
The Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® is a three-day intensive. During the course you will be initiated into eight Symbols. As well as learning the healing techniques and receive ignitions, you will receive many powerful healing experiences
You must have been a Reiki Master for at least six months to take Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master training.
William Lee Rand, founder and president of The International Center for Reiki Training, says: ‘Karuna Reiki® evolved out of Usui and Tibetan Reiki from a desire and knowingness that there is always something greater waiting to be uncovered. It brings in healing energies that are noticeably stronger. Many who have been Reiki Masters for years begin channelling healing results that are more powerful than previously experienced.’
In the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® class attunements are replaced by Placements and Ignitions. Instructions on how to give Placements and Ignitions are taught in class. The energies of the symbols previously included in Karuna Reiki® classes have been upgraded to be Holy Fire® III energies, making them more refined and effective.
Karuna Reiki® which was the first expression of this class was developed by William Lee Rand and other healers at the International Center for Reiki Training. The Holy Fire® aspect of this system was received 21 years later on January 23, 2014 and was added to both the Reiki Master and the Karuna Reiki® systems. The Holy Fire® energy refines and enhances the effectiveness of the Karuna healing energy and the energy of the Karuna symbols.
In addition, the Holy Fire® symbol is the new master symbol for Karuna Reiki®.
The main contents of this course are:
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® and its origin.
- — Definition of Soul and Spirit, the Heavens and Letting go of Guides.
- — Discussion: the unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done instead of attunements. Placements are for Reiki I & II and Master and provide a stronger and more effective healing energy for the student and also open students to higher consciousness and also activate the symbols.
- — Introduction to the Healing in the River of Life Experience: how it works, how it modifies attunement energies to work in harmony with Holy Fire® Reiki energies, and how sets up Placements for use when teaching Holy Fire® I & II and Master.
- — Healing in the River of Life Experience – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Brief history of Reiki
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®: origin and evolution. Holy Fire® III as a spiritual guidance.
- — How the Tibetan symbols and violet breath are released to that they can be replaced with the Holy Fire® symbol and energy.
- — Talk: the class is both a practitioner and master class and the master Ignitions both initiate the students as a Karuna Master with the ability to teach and give Ignitions and attunes the student to each of the practitioner symbols for use in sessions.
- — Talk: students will be able to teach ll their classes as Holy Fire® classes including I & II, Master and Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®.
- — How Placements work and how the have replaced attunements.
- — Introduction to the Holy Fire® symbol and energy and how to draw it.
- — Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna I symbols and how to draw them.
- — Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna II symbols and how to draw them.
- — Ignitions to the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® practitioner and master symbols for a total of 9 symbols.
- — Meditations for self-healing.
- — Introduction to the Ocean of Holy Love Experience: how it works, how it modifies attunement energies to work in harmony with Holy Fire® Reiki energies, and how sets up Placements for use when teaching Holy Fire® I & II and Master.
- — Ocean of Holy Love Experience – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna I Master Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Practice using the Holy Fire® III Karuna I symbols.
- — Experiences, Placements and Ignitions: outlines, discussion and explanation on how to do them.
- — Holy Fire® Meditation and practice.
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna II Master Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Holy Fire® III Karuna Healing Fire Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group sharing.
- — Practice using the Holy Fire® III Karuna II symbols.
- — Using Holy Fire® III Karuna II Reiki® symbols to remove blocks to your progress.
- — Chanting and Toning using Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®.
- — Practice in giving and receiving Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® treatments using all symbols.
- — Teaching Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®.
- — Class outlines
- — Practice in giving ignitions for Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Practitioner and Master levels.
- — Healing religious trauma and how Holy Fire® Reiki can heal it.
- — The importance of releasing negative spirits and explanation of the Healing Spirit Attachment process.
You will be qualified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master upon completion of this course, with the ability to practice all the techniques and give all the ignitions to Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki®, Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki, I, II and Master. You will also be eligible for membership of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
This course includes a comprehensive Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® manual by William Lee Rand, your Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® certificate registered with The International Centre for Reiki Training and post-course support through the Reiki Practitioner Support Group.
“Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as “compassionate action.” When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit.” – ICRT
Overton House at 74 Castlebar Road is an elegant red-brick, neo-gothic house build in 1897. This is a typically Victorian Suburban house, containing 19th century stained glass, floor tiles, and carved wood features. The extensive gardens at the side and behind the house lead to the Ealing Abbey monastery and Church, and have a variety of trees, including banana, strawberry tree and olive.
Presenter: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand completing the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher Class in Jerusalem, Israel, and the Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Teacher Class in Mount Kurama, Japan.
Giancarlo is also a Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher and has trained in Spiritual Healing at the College of Psychic Studies in London. He is a Master Teacher Member of the UK Reiki Federation and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. He works as a Consultant Healer at the College of Psychic Studies and runs a private practice in London.
I had never attended a course anything like this before, I was worried I may not feel anything, but how wrong I was. I have been overwhelmed with the feelings of energy passing through me. Giancarlo is very knowledgeable, calm and caring - making everything simple to understand. I would recommend this course unreservedly and in particular Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.
Giancarlo is an amazing teacher. He delivered all the contents of Reiki 1 in a very professional, calm and serene manner. I felt relaxed during the whole course and I wanted to learn more. Can’t wait for Reiki 2 with him. I loved learning about dealing with Reiki energy to heal others. The energy flow is truly an experience in its own. The Reiki 1 course has been a beautiful learning experience for me and my spiritual journey and I have realised that when we put our good intentions to help others, good things come to us to help others even more.
I believe the universe guided me to Giancarlo to fulfill my passion to learn Reiki. He is a patient and kind Master and an excellent host and teacher of this wonderful therapy. I am looking forward to completing my Reiki 2 with him.
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.