Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki, ART/Master
You will be qualified as a Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master upon completion of this course. You will also be eligible for membership of the International Centre for Reiki Training.
Holy Fire III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Reiki Usui which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Centre for Reiki Training (ICRT) in January 2014. It is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and it comes from a higher level of consciousness.
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire III Master training into one 3 day course. While this Reiki Master Training will allow anyone to pass the ability to channel Reiki on to others and to teach Reiki courses if one chooses, many students take this course for their own use or to use with family and friends.
You must have taken Reiki I & II at least 6 months prior to the class in order to qualify to take this course.
As well as learning the healing techniques and receiving ignitions, you will receive powerful healing experiences.
You will be qualified as a Usui/Holy Fire III Master upon completion of this course, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Holy Fire III Reiki.
Advanced Reiki Training:
- — Definitions of Soul, Spirit and the Three Heavens.
- — Talk about the unique way that Holy Fire III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done.
- — Healing in the River of Life Experience.
- — Using Crystals and stones with Reiki – How to make and use a Reiki crystal grid that will send Reiki to yourself and others continuously. Used for personal healing, distant healing, goals and manifestation.
- — The Usui Master symbol: definition and practice.
- — Pre-Ignition.
- — How Placements work.
- — Advanced Reiki Placement.
- — Practice giving the Usui Master symbol to each other in sessions.
- — Reiki Aura Clearing (Psychic Surgery) to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others.
- — Moving Meditation.
- — Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- — Evolution of Reiki: how it developed from Usui Reiki into Holy Fire III Reiki.
- — Holy Fire Master symbol: definition and practice.
- — Holy Fire Reiki and spiritual guidance.
- — Holy Fire Ignition I
- — Practice giving Reiki sessions using Holy Fire
- — The Holy Fire Healing Experience
- — The Holy Love Experience
- — Healing Spirit Attachments
While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own personal and spiritual development and to use with family and friends.
After taking this course, you will receive ongoing support at the Reiki Circles and via phone/email.
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training, completing the ART/Master Reiki training at Mount Kurama in Japan.
In his treatments he blends Reiki with other holistic approaches, such as Spiritual Counselling, Hypnotherapy and Past Life Regression.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs private practices in London.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.
Giancarlo is an amazing teacher. He delivered all the contents of Reiki 1 in a very professional, calm and serene manner. I felt relaxed during the whole course and I wanted to learn more. Can’t wait for Reiki 2 with him. I loved learning about dealing with Reiki energy to heal others. The energy flow is truly an experience in its own. The Reiki 1 course has been a beautiful learning experience for me and my spiritual journey and I have realised that when we put our good intentions to help others, good things come to us to help others even more.
I believe the universe guided me to Giancarlo to fulfill my passion to learn Reiki. He is a patient and kind Master and an excellent host and teacher of this wonderful therapy. I am looking forward to completing my Reiki 2 with him.