Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master
You will be qualified as a Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master upon completion of this course. You will also be eligible for membership of the International Centre for Reiki Training
Holy Fire® III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Reiki Usui which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Centre for Reiki Training (ICRT) in January 2014. It is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and it comes from a higher level of consciousness.
While this Reiki Master Training will allow anyone to pass the ability to channel Reiki on to others and to teach Reiki courses if one chooses, many students take this course for their own use or to use with family and friends.
The joys of becoming a Reiki Master are many and you don’t necessarily have to teach in order for the Master training to be useful. The additional healing energy, symbols, techniques and knowledge will add value to your healing abilities. Treating yourself, giving yourself and others healing attunements and treating others in person and at a distance will all be noticeably improved. The fact that you can pass Reiki on to friends and family is also a definite plus. Many take the Master training with just this in mind. However, if you ever decide to formally teach, you will be able to do so.
You must have taken the Holy Fire® III Reiki, I & II Class at least 6 months prior to the class in order to qualify to take this course.
As well as learning the healing techniques and receiving ignitions, you will receive powerful healing experiences.
You will be qualified as a Usui/Holy Fire® III Master upon completion of this course, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Holy Fire® III Reiki.
Outline (Class time: 9.30 a.m. – 6.30 p.m.)
- — Definitions of Soul, Spirit and the Heavens.
- — Talk: The unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done.
- — Talk: How Placements and Ignitions provide a stronger, more effective healing energy for the student, open students to higher consciousness and activate the symbols.
- — How Holy Fire® III works and concepts of Authentic Self, the Culturally-Created Self and the Dormant Self.
- — Using Crystals and stones with Reiki – How to make and use a Reiki crystal grid that will send Reiki to yourself and others continuously. Used for personal healing, distant healing, goals and manifestation.
- — Talk: The Healing the River of Life Experience: this is a healing experience that will give the students the ability to give Placements for Reiki I & II and to empower the Usui Master symbol in the Reiki Master class.
- — Healing the River of Life Experience – followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — The Usui Dai Ko Myo Master Symbol: introduction, usage, practice drawing it. Meaning of the Japanese words.
- — Talk: The Ignition process: inner experiences and how the four Ignitions of the Master class progressively empower the Holy Fire® symbol.
- — First Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — Talk about Placements: how they work, role of the teacher and how Placements come to the students directly from the Holy Fire®.
- — Usui Master Symbol Placement – followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — Practice giving sessions using the Dai Ko Myo Master Symbol.
- — Reiki Moving Meditation.
- — Questions & Answers.
- — Second Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — Evolution of Reiki: how Reiki developed from Usui Reiki into Holy Fire®.
- — History of Holy Fire®.
- — Talk about the essence of Reiki.
- — The Holy Fire® Master Symbol: introduction, attribute and benefits, usage, practice drawing it.
- — Holy Fire® Reiki and spiritual guidance.
- — Third Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — Practice giving sessions using the Holy Fire® Reiki Master symbol.
- — Talk: The Holy Fire® Healing Experience: studentschose two things they would like to have completely healed.
- — Holy Fire® Healing Experience followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — Holy Love Experience – followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — Questions & Answers.
- — Fourth Ignition – followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — Discussion: the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- — Questions and Answers to discuss Holy Fire® concepts.
- — Practice in groups using Holy Fire®.
- — Holy Fire® Meditation: description and how to practice.
- — Talk: The Brothers and Sisters of the Light, Unification Consciousness, Becoming the Authentic Self and the Spirit of the Earth.
- — Talk: Healing Spirit Attachments and practice.
- — Experiences, Placements and Ignitions: outlines, discussions and explanation on how to do them.
- — Class outlines
- — Teaching Holy Fire® Reiki classes.
- — How to do Ignitions by yourself.
- — Talk: Developing a succesfull Reiki practice.
- — Questions & Answers.
After taking this course, you will receive ongoing support at the Reiki Practitioner Support Group and via phone/email.
- — Being a Reiki Master
- — Holy Fire® Healing Experiences
- — History of Reiki
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki Courses
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training, completing the ART/Master Reiki training at Mount Kurama in Japan.
In his treatments he blends Reiki with other holistic approaches, such as Spiritual Counselling, Hypnotherapy and Past Life Regression.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs private practices in London. He is also a Consultant Healer for the College of Psychic Studies in London.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.
Giancarlo is an amazing teacher. He delivered all the contents of Reiki 1 in a very professional, calm and serene manner. I felt relaxed during the whole course and I wanted to learn more. Can’t wait for Reiki 2 with him. I loved learning about dealing with Reiki energy to heal others. The energy flow is truly an experience in its own. The Reiki 1 course has been a beautiful learning experience for me and my spiritual journey and I have realised that when we put our good intentions to help others, good things come to us to help others even more.
I believe the universe guided me to Giancarlo to fulfill my passion to learn Reiki. He is a patient and kind Master and an excellent host and teacher of this wonderful therapy. I am looking forward to completing my Reiki 2 with him.