Usui/Holy Fire® III Online Reiki, I & II Training
- — Day 1: Thursday 21
- — Day 2: Friday 22
- — Day 3: Thursday 28
- — Day 4: Friday 29
- — 3:00pm – 7:00pm UK
- — 7:00am – 11:00am PT
- — 10:00am – 2:00pm ET
Holy Fire® III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Reiki Usui which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) in January 2014. It is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and it comes from a higher level of consciousness.
This course for beginners is a combination of talks, discussion and experiences. It includes both Reiki levels I & II and is a combination of the Japanese style, and Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata.
You will practice the self-treatment, giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using Japanese techniques, and integrating all the level II symbols including distant healing.
What you will study
The Reiki History:
- — The origins of Reiki; the work of Usui Sensei and Hayashi Sensei, how Takata Sensei taught and practiced Reiki; how Usui Reiki evolved into Holy Fire® III Reiki, the Reiki Principles.
Japanese Reiki Techniques:
- — The Three Pillars of Reiki: Gassho meditation; Reiji-ho: to develop intuition and inner guidance to know how and where to treat; Chiryo.
- — Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal.
- — Gyoshi-ho: sending Reiki with the eyes.
- — Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field.
- — Byosen Scan: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
Holy Fire® III system of Reiki:
- — Introduction to concepts of Soul, Spirit and the Three Heavens
- — Traditional Reiki attunements and how Placements, Ignitions and Experiences work
- — Giving Reiki to yourself and the complete hand placement system.
Reiki attunements and healing Experiences (30 minutes each):
- — Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki level I Placement
- — Holy Love Experience
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki level II Placement
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki, level II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them
- — Symbols many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed
- — Practice sending Reiki healing at a distance
- — Enkaku Chiryo: explanation and practice
- — Reiki for self-healing, distant healing in groups
You will learn
- — How Reiki originated and it evolved over the past one hundred years
- — How to use Reiki as a spiritual practice
- — What energy is and how to feel the flow of Reiki
- — Hand positions for self-treatments
- — Hand positions to give treatments to family and friends
- — The Japanese Reiki techniques
- — Reiki Symbols and how to integrate them in self-treatment and treatments to others
This is an introductory course and there are no entry requirements. It provides core subject knowledge and the study skills that will help you progress to the Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Teacher class after at least six months of practice.
- — 16 hours of study and practice
- — The complete digital manual for Reiki I & II, “Reiki The Healing Touch” by William Rand.
- — A Usui/Holy Fire® III Online Reiki, I & II digital certificate
- — Ongoing support via email and free Reiki Share events
A computing device with a browser and broadband internet access is required for this class. You will need to download and install Zoom on your computer. To join in the class we recommend a headset (headphones or earphones with an integrated microphone).
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account.
The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Deposit is non-refundable, but it can be transferred to another class within six months.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training, completing the ART/Master Reiki training at Mount Kurama in Japan. He is also a qualified Regression Therapist accredited by the Past Life Regression Academy.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London. He is also a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
I recently took my Usui Holy Fire III Reiki Master course with Giancarlo. During the class I received much healing and during one of the ignitions I even went back to a past life to heal something! Giancarlo is a very knowledgeable teacher and very patient. His delivery of the course materials made it very easy to understand and he even touched on things that were not in the course material, but that he thought would be very helpful in my Reiki practice. Take your Reiki practice to the next level and take a class from Giancarlo!
Giancarlo Serra has the ability to teach energy work in a way that adds a lot of information, supports the integration of that incoming information, makes it fun and adds the opportunity to begin to collaborate with others in the classes. I took the class on Chakras and I have taken in information that definitely adds to what I am able to add to my therapy work with clients. It added a very useful lens. I highly recommend giving yourself a chance to experience all that Giancarlo’s wisdom and kindness has to offer. I personally look forward to more. Thank you Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is one of a kind! He is so inspiring, professional, pleasant, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to train with him, I have grown as a practitioner and person. They way he shares his profound knowledge and wisdom gained from extensive training and experience, is so inspiring and engaging. For me he is the embodiment of a true Master and teacher. I am very proud to have taken my (Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master) class with him and I feel ready and empowered to share what I have learned.
I had never attended a course anything like this before, I was worried I may not feel anything, but how wrong I was. I have been overwhelmed with the feelings of energy passing through me. Giancarlo is very knowledgeable, calm and caring - making everything simple to understand. I would recommend this course unreservedly and in particular Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.