Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Class
This is an intensive three-day Master training at the end of which you will be qualified as a Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master. This class includes the new upgraded Holy Fire® III energy which is considerably more powerful and effective than the previous Holy Fire® III energy. You will be able to use the Master symbols in your Reiki sessions and teach the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Training online and in person.
Holy Fire® III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Reiki Usui which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Centre for Reiki Training (ICRT) in January 2014. It is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and it comes from a higher level of consciousness.
While this Reiki Master Training will allow anyone to pass the ability to channel Reiki on to others and to teach Reiki courses in person and online if one chooses, many students take this course for their own use or to use with family and friends.
The joys of becoming a Reiki Master are many and you don’t necessarily have to teach in order for the Master training to be useful. The additional healing energy, symbols, techniques and knowledge will add value to your healing abilities. Treating yourself, giving yourself and others healing attunements and treating others in person and at a distance will all be noticeably improved. The fact that you can pass Reiki on to friends and family is also a definite plus. Many take the Master training with just this in mind. However, if you ever decide to formally teach, you will be able to do so.
As well as learning the healing techniques and receiving ignitions, you will receive powerful healing experiences.
What you will study
The Reiki History:
- — The origins of Reiki; the work of Usui Sensei and Hayashi Sensei, how Takata Sensei taught and practiced Reiki; how Usui Reiki evolved into Holy Fire® III Reiki, the Reiki Principles
- — Evolution of Reiki: how Reiki developed from Usui Reiki into Holy Fire®
- — History of Holy Fire®
- — Talk about the essence of Reiki
- — Holy Fire® Reiki and spiritual guidance
- — Practice giving sessions using the Holy Fire® Reiki Master symbol
Holy Fire® III system of Reiki:
- — Definitions of Soul, Spirit and the Heavens
- — The Brothers and Sisters of the Light, Unification Consciousness, Becoming the Authentic Self and the Spirit of the Earth.
- — The unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done and how Placements and Ignitions provide a stronger, more effective healing energy for the student, open students to higher consciousness and activate the symbols
- — How Holy Fire® III works and concepts of Authentic Self, the Culturally-Created Self and the Dormant Self
- — Placements: how they work, role of the teacher and how Placements come to the students directly from the Holy Fire®
- — The Ignition process: inner experiences and how the four Ignitions of the Master class progressively empower the Holy Fire® symbol.
Master Placement, Holy Fire® Experiences and Ignitions:
- — Empowered by the River of Life Experience: this is a healing experience that will give the students the ability to teach online, to give Placements for Reiki I & II and to empower the Usui Master symbol in the Reiki Master class (Day 1)
- — Usui Master Symbol Placement
- — First Master Ignition
- — Second Master Ignition
- — Third Master Ignition
- — Fourth Master Ignition
- — The Holy Fire® Healing Experience: students chose two things they would like to have completely healed (day 6)
- — Each Experience, Placement and Ignition is followed by time for reflection and group share.
- — The Usui Dai Ko Myo Master Symbol: introduction, attribute and benefits, usage, practice drawing it
- — The Holy Fire® Master Symbol: introduction, attribute and benefits, usage, practice drawing it
Advanced Reiki Techniques:
- — Using Crystals and stones with Reiki
- — Making and using a Reiki crystal grid that will send Reiki to yourself and others continuously. Used for personal healing, distant healing, goals and manifestation.
- — Healing Spirit Attachments
- — Using the Holy Fire® Healing Experience for ourselves and clients
- — The Reiki Moving Meditation: description and how to practice
- — The Holy Fire® Meditation: description and how to practice
- — How to do Ignitions by yourself
- — Practice giving distant sessions using the Dai Ko Myo Master Symbol
- — Practice giving distant sessions using the Holy Fire® Master Symbol
- — Practice using the Holy Fire® Healing Experience
Teaching the Holy Fire® System of Reiki:
- — Discussion: the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- — Experiences, Placements and Ignitions: outlines, discussions and explanation on how to do them
- — Class outlines
- — Creating and teaching Holy Fire® Reiki classes
- — Holy Fire® III Upgrade Class
- — Giving a Holy Fire® Reiki Talk
Developing a successful Reiki Practice:
- — Vision, Intention and Attitudes
- — Goal Manifesting Exercise
- — Business Consciousness
- — Competition
- — Business tools
You will learn
- — Using Reiki as a spiritual practice
- — The unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done
- — Reiki Master symbols and how to integrate them in self-treatment and treatments to others
- — How to practice the Holy Fire® and Moving Meditations
- — Spirit Attachments and how to release them from clients
- — Using Crystals and stones with Reiki and how to make and use a Reiki crystal grid
- — Taking a client through a Holy Fire® Healing Experience
- — How to create and teach Holy Fire® Reiki classes
- — Developing a successful Reiki practice
You must have taken the Holy Fire® III Reiki, I & II Class or Reiki 2 training (any style or lineage going back to Mikao Usui) at least 6 months prior to the class in order to qualify to take this course.
At the time of registration, you are required to send in a copy of your Reiki II certificate.
Please send as an attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- — 24 hours of study and practice
- — The complete digital manual Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master training, by William Rand
- — The Usui/Holy Fire® III Online Reiki Master digital certificate
- — Ongoing support via email and Reiki Share events
Accreditation and Membership
The Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master training will gain you entry to the International Center of Reiki Training as an Associate Member.
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account.
The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Deposit is non-refundable, but it can be transferred to another class within six months.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training, completing the ART/Master Reiki training at Mount Kurama in Japan. He is also a qualified Regression Therapist accredited by the Past Life Regression Academy.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London. He is also a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
I recently took my Usui Holy Fire III Reiki Master course with Giancarlo. During the class I received much healing and during one of the ignitions I even went back to a past life to heal something! Giancarlo is a very knowledgeable teacher and very patient. His delivery of the course materials made it very easy to understand and he even touched on things that were not in the course material, but that he thought would be very helpful in my Reiki practice. Take your Reiki practice to the next level and take a class from Giancarlo!
Giancarlo Serra has the ability to teach energy work in a way that adds a lot of information, supports the integration of that incoming information, makes it fun and adds the opportunity to begin to collaborate with others in the classes. I took the class on Chakras and I have taken in information that definitely adds to what I am able to add to my therapy work with clients. It added a very useful lens. I highly recommend giving yourself a chance to experience all that Giancarlo’s wisdom and kindness has to offer. I personally look forward to more. Thank you Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is one of a kind! He is so inspiring, professional, pleasant, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to train with him, I have grown as a practitioner and person. They way he shares his profound knowledge and wisdom gained from extensive training and experience, is so inspiring and engaging. For me he is the embodiment of a true Master and teacher. I am very proud to have taken my (Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master) class with him and I feel ready and empowered to share what I have learned.
I had never attended a course anything like this before, I was worried I may not feel anything, but how wrong I was. I have been overwhelmed with the feelings of energy passing through me. Giancarlo is very knowledgeable, calm and caring - making everything simple to understand. I would recommend this course unreservedly and in particular Giancarlo.
Giancarlo is a beacon of light in an ocean of darkness. At some time, we all need to find a beacon of light to help us on the way. The beacon shines bright because it is lit by the love in his heart. If you work with people who come from such a place of love, then you cannot fail to find the path.