Chakras Wheels Of Life
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or vortex .
The chakras are an integral part of the body’s energy system and they are transformers of subtle energy .
They take the life force (Ki, Prana, Chi) that is around us and transform it into the various frequencies our subtle energy system needs to keep us healthy. They also act as exit points for unwanted energy.
It is generally agreed that there are seven major chakras in the human body and there are also more than twenty minor chakras.
Chakras store the energy of thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences, and actions. Prana informs us, and influences our actions and behaviours, determining our health, career opportunities, relationships, and more. The subtle body depicts how our inner reality creates our outer reality.
What Is Reiki Chakra Healing
Chakra healing is the intentional practice of connecting with our stored energy, so we may understand how our past is influencing the present and the future.
Reiki is a Japanese technique that helps reliasing tension, stress and promotes healing. It is a type of energy healing which targets the energy fields around the body. However Reiki is more than this: it is a spiritual practice that helps towards personal fulfillment, whose principles and philosophy can explain and achieve better life-balance and well-being ; enable the furthering of self-development and discovery, as well as being a remarkable healing and recovery treatment .
Energy can stagnate in the body where there has been physical injury or possibly emotional pain. In time, these energy blocks can cause illness.
Reiki can be given as a ‘hands on’ treatment or at distance. Reiki treatment raises the vibrational frequency of the recipient and clears blockages that disrupt the energy flow, allowing healing to begin at a cellular level. The energy supply is limitless and flows through the receiver to wherever is needed. Reiki is always positive and beneficial.
An important aspect of Reiki is a commitment to ones own health. The recipient should accept, indeed embrace his/her responsibility for his/her own well-being. Reiki will always provide support in actively promoting health and general improvement.
Balancing the Chakras
This can be done on the front of the body or from the side (working with others)
Simply intend to balance your (or the recipient’s) chakras and then place your hands on the appropriate pairings of chakras as follows:
– Balance the Root Chakra with the Crown Chakra.
– Balance the Sacral Chakra with the Third Eye Chakra.
– Balance the Solar Plexus with the Throat Chakra.
– Then treat the Heart Chakra with both hands.
The Chakra Balancing is a good way to start a Reiki treatment as it harmonises the whole system. It can also be given as a mini-treatment on its own. It can take five or ten minutes or as long as you like.
Some of the Benefits of Chakra Balancing
During and after a Reiki treatment for chakra balancing you may experience some or all of the following benefits or even more.
– Stress relief. Most diseases begin as stress, tensions and discomfort of some kind.
– Deep relaxation – great for falling asleep at nigh.
– A strengthening of the natural self healing powers which results in tremendous improvement in the body’s immune system.
– Increase in personal energy and vitality and a healthy mind-body connection
– Detoxification and deep cleansing.
– Release of emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic blockages.
– Compatibility with any other form of treatment.
– There are no negative side effects.
– Positive effects generalise out to other areas of one’s life.
– Supports one’s personal and spiritual growth.
Giancarlo has over ten years of experience in practising and teaching Healing Arts. He is a Reiki Master Teacher of Usui/Tibetan, Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® systems of healing and works as a Consultant Spiritual Healer at the College of Psychic Studies in London.