Holy Fire: an ancient energy
Holy Fire® Reiki is a type of Reiki energy and a system of Reiki healing based on Holy Fire energy. Holy Fire energy has been active in the world since ancient times. The use of the word holy in Holy Fire® III Reiki is not intended to have a religious meaning. It means ‘whole and complete’ and it is how it is used in Holy Fire® III Reiki. The terminology used in this healing system is intended to be spiritual in nature and Holy Fire® III Reiki is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through cleansing, healing, guidance and empowerment.
Holy Fire ® Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced in January, 2014 by William Lee Rand, founder and president of the International Center for Reiki Training, in 2014. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is not something William Lee Rand designed or created but something that came to me as part of healing sessions He had with two talented spiritual healers who channelled illumined beings.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
“The Holy Fire® III system of healing increases one’s quality of consciousness at the same time it provides an extraordinary healing experience.”
William Lee Rand
Mikao Usui and the Usui Reiki Healing Method
Extract from the work of William Lee Rand
Mikao Usui Mikao Usui, or Usui Sensei as he was called by Reiki students in Japan, was born August 15, 1865 in the village of Taniai in Japan. In February 1922 he went to mount Kurama yama, a sacred mountain north of Kyoto to fast and meditate for 21 days. In March 1922 and at midnight of the twenty-first day, a powerful light suddenly entered his mind through the top of his head and he felt as if he had been struck by lightning; this caused him to fall unconscious. As the sun rose, he awoke and realized that whereas before he had felt very weak and near death from his fasting, he was now filled with an extremely enjoyable state of vitality that he had never experienced before; a miraculous type of high frequency spiritual energy had displaced his normal consciousness and replaced it with an amazingly new level of awareness. He experienced himself as being the energy and consciousness of the Universe.
He started discovering how to work with this energy and in April 1922, he moved to Tokyo and started a healing society that he named Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai (Usui Reiki Healing Method Society). He also opened a Reiki clinic in Harajuku, Aoyama, Tokyo. There he taught classes and gave treatments. He later developed many of his practitioner techniques such as Gassho, Byosen scanning, Reiji-ho, Gyoshi ho, Seishin-to-itsu and so forth. He also developed a formal attunement method or Reiju kai, and the Reiki symbols of which he had only three. These are the three symbols that we currently receive in Reiki level 2. He did not have a Master symbol, which was later introduced by Hawayo Takata.
He called his system of healing Shin-Shin Kai-Zen Usui Reiki Ryo-Ho (The Usui Reiki Treatment Method for Improvement of Body and Mind) or in its simplified form Usui Reiki Ryoho (Usui Reiki Healing Method).
- The first degree of his training was called Shoden (First Degree) and was divided into four levels: Loku-Tou, Go-Tou, Yon-Tou and San-Tou. (Note that when Takata Sensei taught this level, which in the West we refer to as Reiki Level I, she combined all four levels into one. This is most likely why she did four attunements for Level I)
- The next degree was called Okuden (Inner Teaching) and had two levels: Okuden-Zen-ki (first part), and Okuden-Koe-ki (second part)
- The next degree was called Shinpiden (Mystery Teaching), which is what Western Reiki calls Master level. The Shinpiden level includes, Shihan-Kaku (assistant teacher) and Shihan (venerable teacher)
Read more about the History of Reiki
The Evolution of Reiki to Holy Fire® Reiki
There is no limit to the possibilities offered by Reiki. As demonstrated by Usui Sensei, Hayashi Sensei and Takata Sensei, Reiki is something that is meant to be developed. Reiki energy comes from an infinite source and because of this, regardless of how developed and evolved ones healing energy has become, one will always be channeling only a small portion of the potential healing energy that is available.
In June 1989, William Lee Rand (WLR) started teaching a new system called Usui/Tibetan system of Reiki. This system kept the four Usui symbols as taught by Takata Sensei and added the Tibetan symbols and violet breath as taught by Arthur Robertson for a total of six symbols. In 1997, introduced the Karuna Reiki® system.
In 2014 WLR released the Tibetan symbols including the Tibetan Master symbol and the Tibetan Fire Serpent as well as the violet breath, and replaced with the Holy Fire. (All of the Usui symbols including the Power, Mental/Emotional, Distant and Master symbols were retained.) The attunement process was changed to an Ignition for the Master level and then later a Placement process for Reiki I&II and Advanced Reiki Training.
Holy Fire® Reiki Courses London
The Holy Fire® III Reiki training is offered in London and internationally and it is structured in three levels:
The Holy Fire® III Reiki attunements in level 1 and 2 are now called placements, while the attunements in the Reiki Master are called ignitions.
In the placements and ignitions the teacher tunement, does not physically interact with the students like in the traditional Usui attunements, but guides them through a meditation for about 20/25 minutes, during which the students are attuned directly by the Holy Fire energy.
Holy Fire® III Reiki, Level 1 & 2 courses London
Level 1 & 2 are thaught together, although can also be taken separately.
This course for beginners is a combination of talks, discussion and experience. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. It also includes Holy Fire Reiki I & Reiki II attunements certificates, and the complete manual for Reiki I & II, “Reiki The Healing Touch” by William Rand.
You will practice the self treatment, giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using Japanese techniques, and integrating all the level II symbols including distant healing.
Content of the Usui/Holy Fire® Level 1 & 2 training in London:
- Energy and Healing
- The Reiki History
- The Reiki Principles
- Reiki self treatment: giving Reiki to yourself
- The complete hand placement system
- Japanese Reiki Techniques taught by Dr. Usui, inclusive of: Gassho meditation; Reiji-ho: to develop intuition and inner guidance to know how and where to treat; Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal; Gyoshi-ho: sending Reiki with the eyes
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Byosen Scan: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed
- Use of Reiki to heal harmful habits
- Sending Reiki healing at a distance
- Placements for Reiki I and II are given
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master courses London
This training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into one 3 day course. While this Reiki Master Training will allow anyone to pass the ability to channel Reiki on to others and to teach Reiki courses if one chooses, many students take this course for their own use or to use with family and friends. You must have taken Reiki I & II at least 6 months prior to the class in order to qualify to take this course.
As well as learning the healing techniques and receiving ignitions, you will receive powerful healing experiences.
You will be qualified as a Holy Fire III Reiki Master upon completion of this course, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Holy Fire® III Reiki, I, II and Master Levels. You will also be eligible for membership of the International Center for Reiki Training.
Content of the Usui/Holy Fire® III Master courses in London:
- – Definitions of Soul, Spirit and the Three Heavens.
- – Talk about the unique way that Holy Fire III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done.
- – Healing in the River of Life Experience.
- – Using Crystals and stones with Reiki – How to make and use a Reiki crystal grid that will send Reiki to yourself and others continuously. Used for personal healing, distant healing, goals and manifestation.
- – The Usui Master symbol: definition and practice.
- – Pre-Ignition.
- – How Placements work.
- – Advanced Reiki Placement.
- – Practice giving the Usui Master symbol to each other in sessions.
- – Reiki Aura Clearing (Psychic Surgery) to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others.
- – Moving Meditation.
- – Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- – Evolution of Reiki: how it developed from Usui Reiki into Holy Fire III Reiki.
- – Holy Fire Master symbol: definition and practice.
- – Holy Fire Reiki and spiritual guidance.
- – Holy Fire Ignition I
- – Practice giving Reiki sessions using Holy Fire
- – The Holy Fire Healing Experience
- – The Holy Love Experience
- – Healing Spirit Attachments
For more information about Holy Fire® Reiki Click here
Giancarlo is a qualified Usui/Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher and trained with William Lee Rand, founder and president of the International Center of Reiki Federation and author of several Reiki books. He received the Holy Fire® III Reiki Master qualification at Mount Kurama, Japan and the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Mastership at Jerusalem, Israel.
Giancarlo is also a qualified Spiritual Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London, a Spiritual Counsellor, a Spiritual Mentor and a Past Life Regression Therapist. He teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London.
UK – London – 29 September 2019£189.00 Register now
UK – London – 28 September 2019£149.00 Register now
UK – London – 20-22 September 2019£550.00 Register now
UK – London – 20 July 2019£75.00 Register now
UK – London – 7 July 2019£189.00 Register now
UK – London – 6 July 2019£149.00 Register now