Reiki & Earl Nightingale’s 30 Day Test
Earl Nightingale was an American radio speaker and author, dealing mostly with the subjects of human character development, motivation, and meaningful existence. He was the author of The Strangest Secret, which has been described as “one of the great motivational books of all time“.
Earl Nightingale had been born in economically depressed times. As a child, because they were so poor, Earl desperately wanted to know why some people grew up to enjoy prosperity like others like his family, struggled merely to survive.
We can use Reiki to amplify the power of Reiki & Earl Nightingale’s 30 Day Test.
1. Sit down in a comfortable and peaceful place. Have a sheet of paper/card and pen ready. Close your eyes.
2. Spend ten minutes in a Gassho meditation or if you are a Holy Fire® Reiki Master, practice the Holy Fire® Moving Meditation.
3. Ground and connect to the Reiki source or the Holy Fire® Reiki source.
4. Pray that Reiki guides if you for your greatest good and the greatest good of everyone involved. Trust that everything is taken care of.
5. Place on your palms the Holy Fire® Reiki Master symbols or/and any other symbols you have been attuned to.
6. Immagine being under a waterfall of Light that is clearing and purifying your energy field.
7. Write on a card what it is you want more than anything else. It may be more money, perhaps you would like to double your income, or make a specific amount of money, it may be a beautiful home, it may be a success at your job, it may be a particular position in life, it could be a more harmonious family. Write down on your card specifically what it is that you want. Make sure it’s a single goal and clearly defined.
8. Draw the Distant symbol and any other symbols you have been attuned to or feel drawn to.
9. On the other side of the card write the following words:
“Ask And It Shall Be Given You”
“Seek And Ye Shall Find”
“Knock And It Shall Be Opened Unto You”
Draw the Distant symbol and any other symbols you have been attuned to or feel drawn to.
10. Place the card between your hands and send Reiki to your goal. While you are sending Reiki, imagine the circumstance you have written about as if it has already happened. Emotionalise your thoughts, feel as if you are there enjoying what you have been dreaming about.
11. Thank and be grateful in advance that what you dream about has already manifested.
12. You can also use the Reiki Crystal Grid, although I suggest that you have two identical cards, one for the grid and the other that you will carry with you.
Repeat this exercise every day for at least 30 days.
You needn’t show the card to anyone but carry it with you so that you can look it several times a day.
Look at it every chance you get during the day and just before going to bed at night. As you look at it, remember that YOU MUST BECOME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT, and since you are thinking about your goal, you realise that soon it will be yours. In fact, it’s yours really the moment you write it down, and begin to think about it.
If you should fail during your first 30 days, by that I mean suddenly find yourself overwhelmed by negative thoughts, you have got to start all over again from that point, and go thirty more days.
Giancarlo has over ten years of experience in practising and teaching Healing Arts. He is a Reiki Master Teacher of Usui/Tibetan, Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® systems of healing and works as a Consultant Spiritual Healer at the College of Psychic Studies in London.