Step 2 -Nightingale’s 30 Day Challenge
Last week on Tuesday 5 January 2021, we started empowering the Earl Nightingale’s 30 Day Test with Reiki.
How are you getting on? Remember, you can start this test anytime. For the purpose of this group exercise, we will conclude on 3 February 2021. We will then collate the results that participants achieved.
In this article we are going to review what it has been done so far, and we will integrate a few instructions.
If you haven’t done this already, read Earl Nightingale’s Strangest Secret: The 30 Day Test. You don’t need to be a Reiki practitioner to do this exercise, however if you work with Reiki this article will provide you with additional tools to amplify its results.
You can start with Step 1 HERE.
Don’t start your test until you’ve made up your mind to stick with it.
If you should fail during your first 30 days (by that Earl Nightingale means suddenly find yourself overwhelmed by negative thoughts) simply start over again from that point and go 30 more days.
Gradually, your new habit will form, until you find yourself one of that wonderful minority to whom virtually nothing is impossible.
Remember, for 30 days:
– Write down on your card specifically what it is that you want. Make sure it’s a single goal and clearly defined (only on your first day).
– Read the card each morning and just before going to bed at night. Carry the card with you so that you can look it several times a day
– Keep these words from the Sermon on the Mount constantly before you this month:
“Ask And It Shall Be Given You”
“Seek And Ye Shall Find”
“Knock And It Shall Be Opened Unto You
– Remember, “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.”
– Don’t worry! Worry brings fear, and fear is crippling. The only thing that can cause you to worry during your test is trying to do it all yourself. Know that all you have to do is hold your goal before you; everything else will take care of itself.
1. Write down different Reiki symbols on each side of the card. You can ask Reiki to guide you in this, sending you the symbols that are in harmony with this exercise.
2. Every day ask Reiki, your Guides and Ascended Masters, to guide and support you with this exercise for your greatest good and the greatest good of everyone involved. Trust that everything is taken care of.
3. Think of your goals many times in your day, every day, in a positive and relaxed manner.
AS YE SOW and SO SHALL YE REAP
The human mind is much like a farmer’s land. The land gives the farmer a choice. He may plant in that land whatever he chooses. The land doesn’t care what is planted. It’s up to the farmer to make the decision. The mind, like the land, will return what you plant, but it doesn’t care what you plant. If the farmer plants too seeds and one a seed of corn, the other nightshade, a deadly poison, waters and takes care of the land, what will happen?
Remember, the land doesn’t care. It will return poison in just as wonderful abundance as it will corn. So up come the two plants and one corn, one poison as it’s written in the Bible, “As ye sow, so shall ye reap.”
The human mind is far more fertile, far more incredible and mysterious than the land, but it works the same way. It doesn’t care what we plant … success … or failure. A concrete, worthwhile goal … or confusion, misunderstanding, fear, anxiety, and so on. But what we plant it must return to us.
The problem is that our mind comes as standard equipment at birth. It’s free. And things that are given to us for nothing, we place little value on. Things that we pay money for, we value.
The paradox is that exactly the reverse is true. Everything that’s really worthwhile in life came to us free and our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our ambitions, our intelligence, our love of family and children and friends and country. All these priceless possessions are free.
But the things that cost us money are actually very cheap and can be replaced at any time. A good man can be completely wiped out and make another fortune. He can do that several times. Even if our home burns down, we can rebuild it. But the things we got for nothing, we can never replace.
Our mind can do any kind of job we assign to it, but generally speaking, we use it for little jobs instead of big ones. So decide now. What is it you want? Plant your goal in your mind. It’s the most important decision you’ll ever make in your entire life.
Visualization is an extraordinarily powerful skill. You may have heard of the word “visualization”, you may have heard of the “Law of Attraction”, you may have heard of the word “manifesting”.
Visualization is a great tool that can be integrated within the Earl Nightingale’s 30 Day Test.
4. Every time you look at your card, you are going to VISUALISE YOUR GOAL and EMPOWER IT with the Distant Symbol (HSZSN).
Using visualisation techniques to focus on your goals and desires brings various important benefits:
– It activates your creative subconscious which will start generating creative ideas to achieve your goal.
– It programs your brain to more readily perceive and recognize the resources you will need to achieve your dreams.
– It activates the law of attraction, thereby drawing into your life the people, resources, and circumstances you will need to achieve your goals.
– It builds your internal motivation to take the necessary actions to achieve your dreams
How to visualise:
– Picture your goal in detail.
– Visualize what life will be once you achieve your goal and create the emotions. Start to imagine the sights, the sounds, the smells and even the taste of achieving what you want. As you go along, don’t forget to feel the emotions you would feel, as if this “life” was your reality now. Ask yourself: What would I feel if all my visualizations came true?
– You can also create a vision board to help you with the visualisation.
– Every time you visualise, draw the Distant Symbol and send Reiki to the future, to your goal.
5. Make sure that you ground and thank for the help and support you receive.
You will receive Step 3 next week.
At the end of the 30 Day Exercise we would be happy to learn about the results you have achieved, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giancarlo has over ten years of experience in practising and teaching Healing Arts. He is a Reiki Master Teacher of Usui/Tibetan, Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® systems of healing and works as a Consultant Spiritual Healer at the College of Psychic Studies in London.