Week 4 -Nightingale’s 30 Day Challenge
This is our fourth and final week of empowering the Earl Nightingale’s 30 Day Test with Reiki.
This is what we have done so far:
– Read Earl Nightingale’s Strangest Secret: The 30 Day Test. You don’t need to be a Reiki practitioner to do this exercise, however if you work with Reiki this article will provide you with additional tools to amplify its results.
– Identify your goal and write it on a card. It may be more money, perhaps you would like to double your income, or make a specific amount of money, it may be a beautiful home, it may be a success at your job, it may be a particular position in life, it could be a more harmonious family. Write down on your card specifically what it is that you want. Make sure it’s a single goal and clearly defined.
– On the other side of the card write these words of the Sermon on the Mount: “Ask And It Shall Be Given You”, “Seek And Ye Shall Find”, “Knock And It Shall Be Opened Unto You”
– Draw Reiki symbols on the card
– Week 2
– Visualise and empower your goal with the Distant Symbol (HSZSN).
– Week 3
– Draw the Distant Symbol over the card and ask that distant Reiki is sent to the root cause of any blocks that may be interfering with the manifestation of your goal. Send Reiki for as long as you feel guided to do.
Create and use a Reiki Crystal Grid to empower your goal. You can use it to continuously send distant Reiki in the future in order to manifest your goal, and also send distant Reiki in your past to heal and release any negative blocks.
– If you should fail during your first 30 days (by that Earl Nightingale means suddenly find yourself overwhelmed by negative thoughts) simply start over again from that point and go 30 more days. Gradually, your new habit will form, until you find yourself one of that wonderful minority to whom virtually nothing is impossible.
– Read the card each morning and just before going to bed at night. Carry the card with you so that you can look it several times a day. Every time you read the card, visualise your goal in your imagination as if you were living it. If for example, you want to earn £5,000 every month, see yourself looking at your bank account and finding £5,000. How would you feel? Emotionalise what you see. If your goal is to be healthy, see yourself being healthy, joyful and doing the things you always wanted to do. Remember, the subconscious mind does not know the difference between what is ‘real’ and that it isn’t.
WEEK 4 – I AM THAT I AM
The book called Wishes Fulfilled, written by the author Wayne Dyer, places a real strong emphasis on the significance of the words I Am That I Am.
These are the words written in the spiritual literature of the Torah, which is the first five books of the Old Testament, in which God tells Moses ‘This is my name forever, the name for which I shall be known for all future generations, I Am That I Am“,
The name of God found in the old testament as translated from the original Hebrew is I Am That I Am. The two words ‘I Am‘ are the name of God.
This is why you need to keep in mind this is also our Divine name as well. As the scriptures remind us
Let the weak man say I am strong
Thus you need to be mindful of what you say to yourself when you use the name of God.
‘I Am‘ should always have that which is aligned with God in the same sentence
Integrating I Am That I Am with the Earl Nightingale’s Strangest Secret: The 30 Day Test
1. Think of the five words ‘I Am That I Am‘.
2. In your mind, place a comma after the word THAT. I Am That, I Am.
3. Let THAT represent for you the goal (you have written on your card) that you would like to manifest or become as a person. In your mind, call your Goal THAT. For example, ‘THAT‘ could mean ‘your perfect health’, or ‘abundance’, or a specific job, or a happy loving partnership, or anything at all.
4. As you close your eyes in meditation after reading your card, let your inner mantra be I Am That.
For example: ‘I Am Abundance’, ‘I Am Perfect Health’, ‘I Am successful’, ‘I am peace’, ‘I am in possession of the job I seek’.
Here you are using your imagination as your guide and living in your inner mental world as if what you desire is already your reality, is already a present fact. Your future dream, in your imagination, is a present fact.
The words I Am are the name of God, which is synonymous with Your Higher Self. You are not saying ‘I will be’, or ‘I hope to be’, you are speaking as God speaks calling that does not exist, as though as already did,
Make THAT represent whatever it is that you want to attract into your life, and THAT represents your highest wishes that are now in alignment with your source of being.
5. As you notice your breath as you repeat this mantra, in your out breath you are saying I Am That, while as you are breathing in you are feeling the energy coming back to you into your consciousness from God, which is I AM.
In your out breath you are sending a message out to God of whatever you want to attract into your life: I AM THAT; as you breathe in, you are breathing in I AM that is coming directly from God.
At the end of the 30 Day Exercise we would be happy to learn about the results you have achieved, so please email email@example.com.
Giancarlo has over ten years of experience in practising and teaching Healing Arts. He is a Reiki Master Teacher of Usui/Tibetan, Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® systems of healing and works as a Consultant Spiritual Healer at the College of Psychic Studies in London.